I hear a lot of What ifs these days.
I will try to answer these what ifs as and when I can.
One of the what ifs is :
What if Women ran this world rather than Men ?
Well, this question is mostly asked by women. Why they think so, I have no idea because I think they already run the show, albeit from the background.
But I they do run it from the foreground, I ,being an Equalist, think that the only thing that will change is that the question will be phrased , “What will happen if Men run the world instead the Women ? “
Due to technology, this has become the morning ritual of most of us :
- Reposition yourself from a prone position to a seating position on your bed
- Take your mobile in hand with sleepy eyes. Let your eyes adjust to the bright screen. Rub them vigorously till they adjust.
- Check whatsapp.
- Reply with as little words as possible on whatsapp. If reply can be a smiley, consider it as an added advantage.
- Go to the facebook app on the phone, check status updates you posted a decade ago and share it. This will indicate you were very socially active at one time
- Share random facebook posts. If possible tag your friends.
- Refrain from posting anything original. If you do, take care to repost it at a later stage.
- If you are properly awake, gather enough energy to get down from bed, else keep browsing 9gag till you muster the strength.
- Curse the weather for making the floor so cold.
- Figure out what day it is. Use complex mathematics if necessary, else refer to your phone.
- Start your daily routine.
I don’t know why people are scared of skulls.
I mean look at them :
They are always smiling.
They are basically harmless,in the sense that they can not cause any physical harm themselves;without any external help.
They can be used for a lot of things like storage of candles, warding off black magic (not sure if black magic exists, but skulls are mostly used to create such an environment), a makeshift cricket ball, protect brains in case of a zombie apocalypse, scare pesky and meddling kids, etc.
I believe rock bands use skulls to promote these virtues of the human skull.