1. People ask anyone they meet “bhaisab, score kya hua ?” (what is the score, oh good sir)
2. Suddenly everyone becomes an Analyst.
3. Suddenly everyone becomes an expert in cricketing strategies.
For 2 and 3 to hold true, there are no age restrictions. which means, India is full of experts from the age group 10 to 80
4. There is a sudden rise in leave application due to fever, headaches, stomach pains, in-law visits etc.
5. The roads are deserted , buses loose their frequency due to staff shortages.
6. Every office has this one person who live streams the match and other people circle around the one person who is live streaming the match.
7. All of a sudden in offices, all crowd forgets what’s our designation and position and even the Manager seeks expert opinion from Office boy.
8. If India is wining, every person entering the room is cheered, as if he is the one who made it possible for India to play well.
9. All electronic stores are filled with people watching the match. Street sellers ave a radio blasting out the match commentary.
10. There is at-least one person in a group who claims that the match is fixed by a certain politician
11. Every ball is bet upon by “experts”.
12. There is always the one person who is away from the group, in the corner who shows he is least bothered about the match. But the truth is he also feels “INDIA” should win from bottom of his heart!
13. There is always one person who remembers each and every ball played in the previous innings.
14. There is always a camera man who searches for hot girls in the stadium.
15. And finally, when India wins, Indian flags are mounted of motorbikes and rallied all around he city. But if India looses, the situation is so intense that a spectator may find more cheer in a graveyard.